The National Hospitality Association (NHA) is a professional organization that represents the interests of the hospitality industry. The hospitality industry includes hotels, restaurants, event venues, and other businesses that provide services totravelers and tourists. The NHA advocates for the industry on a national level, and provides resources and support to its members. The organization also promotes responsible hospitality practices and works to ensure that the industry is a positive force in the community.
- The National Hospitality Association (NHA) is the leading trade association for the hospitality industry, representing members across the United States.
- NHA members enjoy a variety of benefits, including access to industry research, educational resources, networking opportunities, and discounts on products and services.
- As a member of the NHA, your organization will be able to take advantage of all these benefits and more, helping you to stay ahead of the curve in the ever-changing hospitality industry.
- In addition, being a member of the NHA sends a strong message to your customers and employees that you are committed to excellence in the hospitality industry.
- Join the National Hospitality Association today and reap the many benefits that membership has to offer!